You can use this page to leave reports of bad vandalism on wikis that have no admins to clean things up, or in cases of cross-wiki vandalism. When reporting vandalism, please include a link to the Wiki as well as a link to the vandal's contributions page.
|SOAP does not do CheckUser requests. Please contact Fandom Staff instead.|
3 users at Geico Wiki
- Wiki: (admins)
- Reason: This person, whose name is presumably Thomas Lau (judging from the sheer amount of junk articles/categories he's added for more than a year), has turned an otherwise-useful Wiki for GEICO commercials into a self-insert fanon wasteland. Any and all attempts to delete his articles or edits have been met with reverts.
Some examples of articles containing fictional content:
Check the page histories to see that these are false and have no place centred around a Wiki based on real, factual content.
All three of these accounts, along with any others I may have missed should be banned (if not outright deleted), and their associated edits, pages and categories also deleted with extreme prejudice.
- We can't confirm if they add false information or not. I suggest to about it.-- 07:28, October 9, 2019 (UTC)
JJPM_2 at Object Trek Wiki
- Doesn't look like vandalism.-- 07:26, October 9, 2019 (UTC)
22.214.171.124 at Elite Dangerous Wiki
126.96.36.199 at Large Numbers Wiki
188.8.131.52 at Hellboy Wiki
Retarfeded at Ifunny App Wiki
184.108.40.206 at BOARG Wiki
Jimcantore at Bubble Guppies Fanon Wiki
- Wiki: (admins)
- Reason: This user has been making some rather inappropriate pages that are not related to Bubble Guppies in any way. He's also uploaded two unacceptable pictures (one of them is SpongeBob in a thong, no less). Can you please block him and delete all the pictures he uploaded and pages he created? Thanks!
- Signature: -- HardWorkingGirlonTheGo (talk) 17:34, October 9, 2019 (UTC)