You can use this page to leave reports of bad vandalism on wikis that have no admins to clean things up, or in cases of cross-wiki vandalism. When reporting vandalism, please include a link to the Wiki as well as a link to the vandal's contributions page.
|SOAP does not do CheckUser requests. Please contact Fandom Staff instead.|
Jimcantore at Bubble Guppies Fanon Wiki
- Wiki: (admins)
- Reason: This user has been making some rather inappropriate pages that are not related to Bubble Guppies in any way. He's also uploaded two unacceptable pictures (one of them is SpongeBob in a thong, no less). Can you please block him and delete all the pictures he uploaded and pages he created? Thanks!
- Signature: -- HardWorkingGirlonTheGo (talk) 17:34, October 9, 2019 (UTC)
Ed Ortiz at Rio Wiki Portuguese
- Wiki: (admins)
- The reporter indicated there is possible cross-wiki disruption.
- Vandal: (LC • CU • Phalanx)
- Reason: This user has been adding false information with no evidence, adding an image that is potentially inappropriate for younger audiences, duplicating a page and has also been found doing so on Rio Wiki International. All admins and moderators are currently inactive for quite a while, and are unlikely to come online soon. Thanks in advance!
Page with false information: https://rio.fandom.com/pt-br/wiki/Lucy_Kalache
PS: Um... if it isn't too much trouble, can his edit entries be deleted as well? The Wiki's Edit History looks kind of embarrassing with that around. 😅 If you're busy, just ignore this; I can cope with it! Thanks!
- Signature: -- RyLeo154 (talk) 13:55, October 10, 2019 (UTC)
- Hi, these images are looking okay to me even though they are not on topic. The VSTF can't verify if a user is adding false information or not because we don't know the topic and none of us speaks your language. Also, your admins are active so they should deal with it. You should contact RyLeo154, he edited today.-- 16:11, October 10, 2019 (UTC)