Hello thanks for your reports. As clarification, the vstf are not a delete request group nor do we replace administrators on wikis where non-spam articles need deleted. We deal in spam and vandalism. Some of the pages you've been reporting are not actual advertising spam. You are welcome to request clarification of those pages that fall outside of spam to FANDOM staff (or specifically TimmyQuivy) at Special:Contact/general. It's a topic that is more appropriate to go through staff for closure. --Icier 17:26, March 31, 2018 (UTC)
- Thank you, I appreciate and love every single one of you here. FSDAH93 (talk) 17:27, March 31, 2018 (UTC)
Behaviour towards VSTF Members
Hi there, thanks for your latest reports. We've been concerned about the deceptive behaviour recently regarding reporting different issues to different members of the VSTF. We know that there are some inconsistencies and we're working to fix these, but please don't exploit them for your benefit. This is particularly troubling if you are targeting members who are still new to the policies that define our scope.
- When a report is not done, please do not ask another member to clear it. Please leave a message on the member who removed the report, and the VSTF will discuss the particular user or edit.
- Respect VSTF decisions. While you may stumble on some inconsistencies, erroneously removed reports should be raised here on the wiki so that the VSTF can explain the removals. To make this process as easy as possible, we ask you to post on our walls.
- As this has occurred several times after warnings, we will be placing a short block. Please do not continue this after your block.
- If you are unhappy with our final decisions, contact Staff using Special:Contact.
Again, thank you for your support. I hope you understand why we are placing this sort of process here.11:46, April 4, 2018 (UTC)