Hey, please don't remove reports - this task corresponds to VSTF members.--18:03, June 8, 2019 (UTC)
- I'm a little confused - that was my report I removed...? TortoiseCat5 (talk) 18:04, June 8, 2019 (UTC)
You are flooding the recent changes with your edits on Report:Vandalism. Please stop doing that. You can either use the preview function or please don't report on the wiki until you can use the form. You are still on Discord and you can also join the IRC to report something.-- 18:57, June 8, 2019 (UTC)
Hey, I just wanted to let you know it's enough to report the user once and check the "cross-wiki" mark. We will then check for cross-wiki edits. Thanks for reporting.--14:31, July 21, 2019 (UTC)
- Got it!Best regards, (contact me) 14:34, July 21, 2019 (UTC)
- Hey, please also check (before you report) if someone else already reported the user. This just happened with your latest report on Report:User profile headers.
21:47, July 21, 2019 (UTC)
- Whoops... missed that, since I had it under Profile Headers, Apple had it under Spam. Best regards, (contact me) 21:56, July 21, 2019 (UTC)
Please check before you report someone if they are already reported. Here is an easy way to do it: Press Strg/Cm and F. Insert the username. Then you can easily check if they are already on the page or not. Greetings--18:48, September 9, 2019 (UTC)
- Got it. (That's a german-only command, but got it) but where did that happen? I can't remember having done that recently... Best regards, (contact me) 15:11, September 10, 2019 (UTC)
- Oh, I thought this command works for everyone.
- It was the recent sockpuppet report on Report:Vandalism. I removed after I wrote this message.--
17:23, September 10, 2019 (UTC)
- I see, thanks. (Ctrl+F is the one here) Best regards, (contact me) 18:51, September 10, 2019 (UTC)
Multiple spammers from one wiki
Hi, you can insert serveral usernames (each in one line) in our report form. This way you can report up to 15 users from one wiki. Please make use of that feature in the future. It avoids flooding the recent changes.--14:29, October 21, 2019 (UTC)
XD Lol Hi XD report
In regards to the message you left me on the Avatar Wiki: I've looked into it and indeed issued a global block for ban evasion. Thank you for following up on the report.
For future reference, you can always just contact me either here on my talk page or on my message wall at Community Central (or immediately in the IRC channel if I happen to be online). I try to keep VSTF stuff away from the Avatar Wiki to keep things on topic there. Lady Lostris / SOAP 08:27, January 10, 2020 (UTC)
I need your help, https://rockyandbullwinklefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/22.214.171.124 is bothering and calling me a bully I try to stand up to him he won’t listen and I can’t stand that anymore —Preceding unsigned comment added by Brady1960 (talk • contribs)
- Not sure why you're messaging me:P but I've told Staff about it, they'll take care of it soon. In the meantime, just ignore them, don't respond, see this page.